Epson LightScene EV-100 Laser Projector
Create stunning visual displays and immersive environments with the LightScene EV-100, the cutting-edge digital signage solution from Epson. A convergence of lighting and display technology, LightScene laser projectors captivate audiences by simultaneously illuminating and projecting on virtually any surface or...
- Category: Business Projectors, Facebook Catalogue, Laser Projectors, Projectors
Create stunning visual displays and immersive environments with the LightScene EV-100, the cutting-edge digital signage solution from Epson. A convergence of lighting and display technology, LightScene laser projectors captivate audiences by simultaneously illuminating and projecting on virtually any surface or material, unleashing dynamic, experiential content for digital art, commercial signage and décor applications. Designed to blend in discreetly to any setting — from retail, hospitality and event spaces to showrooms and museums — LightScene EV-100 offers a sleek, white spotlight design, with an array of configuration, mounting and programming options.
- Integrated lighting and digital display: project dynamic, experiential content to engage audiences in retail, hospitality and event spaces, showrooms and museums
- Create head-turning digital signage: illuminate and project on virtually any surface or material, for digital art, commercial signage and décor applications
- Blends in discreetly: sleek, white spotlight design easily blends into its surroundings, offering vertical and horizontal rotation, with flexible mounting on tracks, floors, walls or ceilings
- Breakthrough laser technology: provides up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation1, plus a sealed optical engine, for amazing image quality matched by outstanding performance
- Robust management and control tools: via Epson' s Web-based application or over the network with Crestron, Art-Net and more
- Scalable, for an array of applications: install multiple LightScene projectors and utilize Edge Blending technology for versatile, breathtaking displays
- Easily programmable: includes templates, effects, color filters and customizable options; playlist and playback function allows for seamless content management for single or multiple LightScene projectors
- Flexible positioning: 1.58x powered optical zoom, plus powered focus, allows the projector to be installed in both large and small spaces
- Expansive connectivity: HDMI, RJ-45, wired and wireless LAN, and SD card slot2 for direct content storage when needed
- Bright visual display system: 2,000 lumens equal color and white brightness for vibrant, rich color3
Projection System: RGB liquid crystal shutter projection system
Projection Method:Direct Mounting, Lighting Track (requires Lighting Track option), Floor Standing (requires Floor Stand option)
Driving Method:Epson Poly-silicon TFT Active Matrix
Pixel Number:1,024,000 dots (1280 x 800) x 3
Color Brightness - Color Light Output:2,000 lumens
White Brightness - White Light Output:2,000 lumens
Aspect Ratio:16:10 widescreen
Native Resolution:WXGA (1280 x 800)
Throw Ratio Range:1.38 (Zoom:Wide), 2.19 (Zoom: Tele)
Size - projected distance:30" 133" [0.88 4.0 m] (Zoom: Wide)
30" 133" [ 1.41 6.34 m] (Zoom: Tele)
Vertical: 45 degrees
Horizontal: 40 degrees
Contrast Ratio:Up to 2,500,000:1
Color Reproduction:Up to 16.7 million colors
Light Source Life:20,000 hours (Normal); 30,000 hours (Extended)
Laser Type:Laser Diode
Vire can ship any item bought from us to anywhere (Main Centres and Regional areas) in South Africa. Shipping costs are dependent on the item's weight, which means shipping quotes are added to your quotations Please see the information below for more on shipping quotes.
Delivery times for orders are dependent on the inventory level of our suppliers.
If our supplier has stock of an item, it will be delivered within 1-5 business days.
If our supplier does not have stock of an item, it will be delivered within 7-15 business days.
All shipping dates specified are estimates and are dependent on stock levels (includin supplier stock), performance of shipping partners and shipping destinations. Vire will however strive to ensure that your order reaches you within the advertised delivery time frame.
For more information on shipping, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 012 460 8305.
Cancellations and Refunds
Vire complies with the Consumer Protection Act of South Africa, Act 68 of 2008, which means that you are able to cancel any order within 5 business days of receipt of goods, without any penalty, provided that they are unused and still in the original, undamaged packaging.
For Alaris and Kodak Alaris document scanners, a 15% handling fee will be charged on all cancelled orders to supplier cover distributor handling fees incurred by Vire.
Orders containing items classified as 'special order items' cannot be cancelled. These orders are placed by manufacturers or distributors specifically for the customer and have financial implications as soon as the order is placed.
If our inspection process deems that those two conditions are met, you will be refunded for the purchase price in full within 15 days of the cancellation.
You will be liable for the direct cost of returning the goods to Vire, in terms of section 20 of the CPA.
Subject to our cancellation and refunds policy, goods may only be returned if they are defective, damaged or not the same as what was ordered.
Damaged, defective or goods that are not the same as what was ordered need to be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery. These goods need to be returned to Vire as soon as reasonably possible and should also still be in their warranty period. If these goods are approved by us for return, we will notify you of shipping arrangements to get the item back to us.
All goods for return should be returned in their original packaging.
As mentioned under the cancellations section, all Alaris and Kodak Alaris document scanners carry a 15% handling fee for cancellations and returns to cover handling fees incurred between Vire and the distributor.
Please note that refunds and returns are handled on a case by case basis and will undergo inspection to determine if all of the return and refund criteria is met.