Alaris S2050 Document Scanner
Simple information capture to streamline your processes Digital transformation starts with information capture. Imagine document scanning that speeds and simplifies your business processes. The Alaris S2000 Series Scanners are built to let users capture information anywhere, with superior image quality...
- Category: Alaris Document Scanners, Desktop Scanners, Document Scanners, Featured Products, The Alaris S2000 Scanner Range
Simple information capture to streamline your processes Digital transformation starts with information capture. Imagine document scanning that speeds and simplifies your business processes. The Alaris S2000 Series Scanners are built to let users capture information anywhere, with superior image quality and data accuracy. Its the perfect solution when you need to get information into your business processes quickly.
* Promotional pricing valid while stocks last
Faster, easier scanning leaves more time for business
The Alaris S2000 Series Scanners enhance your productivity by handling more of the work traditionally done by people, computers and mobile devices.
- Embedded Image Processing in the scanner delivers crisp, high-quality images without depending on your computer.
- Active Feed technology aligns the leading edges of pages to avoid misfeeds and multifeeds, and Controlled Output Stacking places paper neatly in the output tray, so your team spends less time dealing with documents and more time on work that matters.
Document and information handling you can trust
Ensure reliable data quality at the point of capture through a combined approach of hardware and software technologies.
- Intelligent Exception Processing handles immediate validation of forms so any missing information can be identified and fixed at the point of transaction.
- Intelligent Document Protection and multifeed sensor technology make scanning virtually jam-free and document-damage-free.
- Industry standard enterprise security protocols for scanning over networks protect document images and data in transit.
Capture that streamlines your business processes
Document capture integrates smoothly and conveniently into your normal workflow.
- Intelligent Barcode Reading produces the most accurate data extraction results and takes complexity out of document preparation.
- Convenient push and pull scanning options allow users to scan from business applications or send images directly to applications from the scanner
- Mobile scanning enables your workforce to capture documents from their mobile devices or tablets.
Easy to set up, easy to use
An intuitive color interface and predefined job setups simplify the lives of users and network administrators.
- Predefined job setups let users change scanner configuration at the push of a button or by scanning auto-generated QR codes.
- Connect to various applications such as Dropbox, Salesforce, OneDrive, SharePoint, SharePoint Online, Box, Google Drive, and more.
- Network models, including wireless connectivity, enable multiple users to easily share scanners in a distributed environment.
Information capture that evolves with your business
The S2000 Series Scanners are designed to fit seamlessly into your business environment and adapt as your needs change.
- Integrate easily using our Web API, so no device drivers need to be installed on the host computer, tablet, or mobile device.
- Kodak Asset Management Software helps administrators monitor and manage scanners over the network.
- For your peace of mind, S2000 Series Scanners include 3 years Advanced Unit Replacement support with the option to upgrade to 5 years.
- A4/Legal Flatbed accessory for the Alaris E1000 and S2000 ranges
- Passport Scanning Flatbed accessory for the Alaris E1000 and S2000 ranges
|Speed B&W (A4 Portrait)||50 ppm (200 dpi)|
|Speed Colour (A4 Portrait)||50 ppm (200 dpi)|
|Duty cycle||Up to 5 000 pages / day|
|Capture||Colour, Greyscale and Black & White|
|Optical resolution||1200 dpi|
|Max document length||4064mm|
|Max document width||216mm|
|Interface||Twain, ISIS and WIA|
|Size closed (L x H x P mm)||312 x 182,5 x 204|
|Electric characteristics||Off: 0,5W, Running : >36W, standby/sleep mode : <3W|
|Software included||Info Input Express Limited Edition (through web download)|
Vire can ship any item bought from us to anywhere (Main Centres and Regional areas) in South Africa. Shipping costs are dependent on the item's weight, which means shipping quotes are added to your quotations Please see the information below for more on shipping quotes.
Delivery times for orders are dependent on the inventory level of our suppliers.
If our supplier has stock of an item, it will be delivered within 1-5 business days.
If our supplier does not have stock of an item, it will be delivered within 7-15 business days.
All shipping dates specified are estimates and are dependent on stock levels (includin supplier stock), performance of shipping partners and shipping destinations. Vire will however strive to ensure that your order reaches you within the advertised delivery time frame.
For more information on shipping, please send an email to email@example.com or call us on 012 460 8305.
Cancellations and Refunds
Vire complies with the Consumer Protection Act of South Africa, Act 68 of 2008, which means that you are able to cancel any order within 5 business days of receipt of goods, without any penalty, provided that they are unused and still in the original, undamaged packaging.
For Alaris and Kodak Alaris document scanners, a 15% handling fee will be charged on all cancelled orders to supplier cover distributor handling fees incurred by Vire.
Orders containing items classified as 'special order items' cannot be cancelled. These orders are placed by manufacturers or distributors specifically for the customer and have financial implications as soon as the order is placed.
If our inspection process deems that those two conditions are met, you will be refunded for the purchase price in full within 15 days of the cancellation.
You will be liable for the direct cost of returning the goods to Vire, in terms of section 20 of the CPA.
Subject to our cancellation and refunds policy, goods may only be returned if they are defective, damaged or not the same as what was ordered.
Damaged, defective or goods that are not the same as what was ordered need to be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery. These goods need to be returned to Vire as soon as reasonably possible and should also still be in their warranty period. If these goods are approved by us for return, we will notify you of shipping arrangements to get the item back to us.
All goods for return should be returned in their original packaging.
As mentioned under the cancellations section, all Alaris and Kodak Alaris document scanners carry a 15% handling fee for cancellations and returns to cover handling fees incurred between Vire and the distributor.
Please note that refunds and returns are handled on a case by case basis and will undergo inspection to determine if all of the return and refund criteria is met.